This week we've released a new version of theViewer on all platforms and boy we have some cool new features for you!
- Sync Functionality - finally you don't have to restart the application to see a change that you made in your tour a few seconds ago. Our app is constantly checking if there is something new on your account
- Remote wipe - thanks to the sync functionality now finally you can remove the tour from your customer device! Simply delete it from your account at theViewer.co and next time your customer will start the app sync functionality will be triggered and the tour will disappear from his device
- Magic code option added to all apps - with the launch of Oculus GO we realized that there is no way to open a Magic Link on the GO and we had to develop something that we call Magic Code which was only available on Oculus GO. With release 2.6.XX we are adding magic codes to all apps so you can have one easy and the same way to access your content
- Wipe or Unlock the app - when you use the magic link or magic code the app is being locked on your tour and the end user is not able to even see the login screen. Until now the only option to change it was using a little trick and use the ML/MC from one of our featured tours. Since this release we've added two special commands which you can type in the magic code area :
- unlock77 - if you type this the app will be unlocked from forcing the user to only see the content from MC/ML and after a restart you will be able to login with the same user as you did before and all the tours that you downloaded before will immediately show up in your account without the need to download them again.
- wipe455 - this will erase all content from the app and if you will be able to start it with exactly the same experience like when it was freshly installed
- Animation in VR - now theViewer supports animated sections in a still render. We are in the process creating an announcement describing this functionality.
- Transparency support in Floorplan - finally without any special tricks you can upload a transparent PNG as floor plan in our app